NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) will be managed by the Council of Architecture (COA).
It is a national level aptitude test which is conducted for admission into the architecture programme all over the country. From the year 2017, the NATA exam will be held only one time in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme.
A NATA score card will be considered by private & governments aided colleges or institutions. Check this article, here we have updated the complete details about NATA.
- Candidates can register for the NATA through online mode.
- The NATA Registration will begin from the 1st week of January.
- Candidates can register till the 1st week of February.
- Candidates have to fill their personal details & upload documents at the time of online form filling.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images, i.e., passport size photograph, left hand thumb impression & own signature in a given format.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page generated after the fee payment for further process.
- There is no need to send the NATA application form through offline mode or by post.
- In case, candidates make any mistake in the application form, the correction window will be opened in the 3rd week of February.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250 for all category candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online or offline mode include debit card/credit card/net banking & e-Challan.
- Candidates, those opt for exam city in Dubai have to pay extra examination fee of INR 7000 prior to issuance of admit card.